Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry For Taking So Long

I really have no excuse for not posting. Then again, who am I posting for really? Myself I suppose. I'm not expressing that in a bad way. How can one get better at something without practice, regardless of how small the increments of progression. That's the whole point of maintaining this pointless blog, for myself.

On another note, a new legitimate post will be up on the 9th. Most likely late as usual. It seems to be time to wish a dear friend of mine a happy tenth. If you can't figure out what I'm getting at, well then you will just have to wait. Until then, goodnight folks...er, me.

I leave you with this.

No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us