Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How Did I Miss This?


With the onslaught of info coming out of E3 earlier this year, I suppose I can forgive myself for missing this gem. Of course, it will be a terribly abysmal experience, but as an avid House fan it is still one I wont miss. It's like when I was a kid and the original TMNT game for the NES came out. It was horrendous, but I still played and loved every minute of it because it was the f''ing Turtles baby. In my thirties, House is my Ninja Turtles.





Sorry, but any excuse to post some House on here, is a good excuse.


Don't forget the 2-hour premier on Sept. 21st!!!



No comments:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us