Monday, June 1, 2009

E3 is only hours away!

I'm looking forward to seeing what M$ will have announced by the time I awake around the crack of noon or thereabouts. What will have been announced? No idea, however I personally would like to see some Sam Fisher and Forza 3 mostly. One would also like to think that perhaps Faith and a .45 and Ride to Hell may make an appearance. Perhaps not in the M$ press conference, but somewhere. C'mon, even a poster above a urinal would be better than nothing, which is essentually what I have seen since these titles were announced some time ago, nothing. I would think Mass Effect 2 is a no brainer to make an appearance also, and how about some MGS4? Who knows? Who cares? I'm sure someone will. That someone probably likes Japanese developed games with a control scheme designed to be a pain in the ass, like a majority of Japanese developed games. Japanese auto makers understand usability, why not the game dev's? Nintendo excluded of course, well, sort of.

The only thing I can think of that won't happen that probably should tomorrow, is M$ killing the "Games for Windows" branding. Just let it die already.

Ooh, and if J. Allard makes an appearance, I will soil myself.

Anyhoo, Lesbian Vampire Killers has finished downloading, it's 3:15 a.m., and I should probably head for bed. There's nothing quite like a really bad movie to put you to sleep.

P.S. I'll try to keep up with all the E3 podcasts I can find, and post their links here for the next few days. Provided I feel like it.

EDIT: Okay, I think I underestimated how bad this "movie" is. I'm only five minutes in, and it makes Postal look like top notch cinematography. I'm not going to sleep now. I'll have nightmares about how these "filmmakers" got their grubby, Cheeto infested hands on camera equipment.

1 comment:

THE GAME025 said...

Dude. That's freaking funny.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us